Thank you for your interest in supporting breastfeeding as normal infant feeding in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania Breastfeeding Coalition supports the work that you do and amplifies your voice. As a coalition, we multiply our individual efforts and gain momentum in removing breastfeeding barriers in Pennsylvania.
Exchange Ideas and Make Connections at Quarterly Coalition Meetings
- Build relationships with other organizations
- Searchable Membership Directory
- Listing on Consultant and Services Directory on our website
- Access to bi-monthly USBC webinars
- Receive current information when breastfeeding is in the news
Amplify Your Voice
- Alerts on Public Policy
- State and Federal Advocacy monitoring
- Connection to the United States Breastfeeding Committee (USBC)
- Advertise your local activities on the PABC Website Events Calendar
- Share Your Story-communicate you success on social media
- Annual Family Friendly Business Awards
- Letters of Recognition for Improved Maternity Care Practices
- Scholarships to attend the USBC Conference in Washington, DC
- Download free educational resources and sample policies
- Notification of Conference Events
- Advocacy opportunities and mentorship
- Resources for professional development
Standards of Excellence
- Members Support the Organizational Mission: To protect, promote and support breastfeeding as the cultural norm across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- PABC supports the International Code of Marketing Breastmilk Substitutes.